Completely unique and one off set of two Marbled Handles, combining Emerald Blue/Green, Navy, Neon yellow, Lilac, colourways with Copper & Gold Metallics. The handles come with a 5mm dia screw ready to up-cycle a piece of furniture or cupboard doors, they also have a fastener at the back to fix tightly.
These handles or drawer pulls, have been handmade by myself in my studio in Manchester, using Jesmonite, each one a one off piece and completely unique and pattern never to be replicated.
Please note that items will be dispatched same day if ordered by 1pm, otherwise items will be dispatched next day.
- Set of 2 drawer or door handles
- Gold & Copper Metallic Details
- Dimensions: 6/7cm H x 4/5cm approx
- The screw is M5 size and comes with a fastner to secure tightly.
How should I care for my Misshandled homewares?
- Please wipe with a warm soapy cloth, or polish with a gentle furniture wax.
- Please handle with care to avoid being damaged or chiped
- They are sealed using a Renaissance Microcrystalline Wax Polish to preserve colour and used in museums, it contains no acids, therefore is also non corrosive. Jesmonite contains a high quality pure eco resin which is VOC free and can be polished with a clean cotton cloth, this will keep your handmade item looking wonderful.